|Brown Bag Films are actively seeking a Lead Compositor for their Manchester studios.
Ideal candidate would be a Senior After Effects Compositor with team management experience, 2 years + experience working on animated series/production(s).
|Prior Experience of leading a team of compositors on episodic work, giving instruction to and motivating a team.
- Capable of effectively working with Comp Supervisor/Production/Director(s) and relaying their instructions to the team.
- Requires an advanced knowlege of shot composition - multi plane cameras, lighting, FX, with an eye for for maintaining quality control and continuity across the series.
- Ability to manage workload and scheduling for their compositing team and problem solve any technical issues that arise.
- Knowledge of Trapcode Particular and DUIK plugins
- Knowledge of Harmony, Fusion, Shotgun and Deadline a bonus.
|Candidate should have strong communication and technical skills, capable of leading a team of compositors, working with other department Leads/HODs to deliver episodic work to the highest standard and on schedule in a busy production environment.|