• Solid understanding of all programs used (Fusion, Nuke or After Effects) and knows how to creatively/efficiently problem-solve challenges
• Solid technical skills, judgment and understanding of colour, lighting, tracking, matte extraction, perspective to produce final overall look
• Works great with the various departments and is involved in the decision and problem-solving processes
• Ability to multi-task on multiple shots and meet strict deadlines
• Flexible and adaptable to new show styles, easily transitions
• Meets or exceeds deadlines, always pushing scenes to the next level
• Able to balance workload and work quickly to achieve results
Why work with us?
Perks! Perks! Perks! Not only is Brown Bag Films an amazing place full of artists, animators and creators from all corners of the industry, but we focus on helping staff grow and develop in their careers and make them long time team members. Along with a great work environment we offer first-rate health + dental benefits, summer hours, paid Health and Wellness Days, vacation periods that multiply with tenure, and more! We may love animation, but we love our employees even more!
Our Toronto office can be found in the cool and trendy Liberty Village with over 300 artists working on award winning animated children’s content. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, interesting work and a fun/supportive work environment.
Applicants need to be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted.
If you experience technical difficulties during your application process you may also submit resumes to email@example.com