|Do you eat, sleep and breath colour? Do you see salmon whereas someone sees pink? Do you get excited about talking colour theory and paint palettes with your friends? Then this job might be right for you!
Supporting the Design Department and the production as a whole, the Designer will create colour keys and colour style (character and props) in the style of the show.
|• Colour style Key Characters and Props as it pertains to its assigned episode, using appropriate backgrounds
• Collaborate with the Design team and Art Director to ensure continuity of character and prop colours throughout the production
• Work with Director and Animation teams to colour additional elements as needed
• Complete work on schedule and maintain deadlines assigned, communicating with the Art Director and Design Supervisor regarding the status of work and any problems that may arise
|• Illustration or traditional art skills
• 2+ years of previous experience as a Colour Stylist on an animation production
• Knowledge of drawing software including Photoshop, Illustrator, Harmony
• Strong composition and perspective skills
• Keen eye for detail and composition ( detailed oriented )
• Ability to work flexible hours if and when necessary
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment and take direction
• Excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines