|Brown Bag Films are looking to employ the role of Production Assistant. This is a full time fixed term position and will appeal to someone looking to gain invaluable experience in a creative and dynamic company.|
|• Working in a pivotal support role within an efficient production team, providing critical
assistance to the Production Coordinator to guarantee cross departmental
communication and productivity.
• Maintain tracking documents and keep asset database up to date with all necessary
• Accurate notes taking on production meetings and conference calls.
• Arrange weekly internal reviews as required.
• Responsible for administration within Shotgun for designated department.
• Prepare handout packages for various freelancers, ensure notes and asset
information is accurate.
• Follow through on assignments and assist Production Co-ordinator and Production
Manager with their workloads during busy periods.
• Monitoring the schedule on designated department as assigned by Production
• Provide weekly stats on your department to the Production Co-Ordinator.
|• Attention to detail, for example breaking down scripts into number of assets and
loading tracking software with precise information.
• Experienced in database work and maintaining tracking documents
• Good understanding of schedules and deadlines
• Clear and fast communicator of production information
• Comfortable in working to tight deadlines
• Microsoft Office, in particularly Excel (required)
• Strong knowledge of file transfer software (desirable)
• Good Knowledge of Photoshop and Acrobat
• Ability to prioritise own time and assist with the time-management of others.
• To be able to work both independently and as part of a team.