|The position of Lead Animator requires someone with a thorough knowledge of 3D software, with several years of experience in a similar supervisory role working on broadcast or film projects.
Successful applicants will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work collaboratively with multiple tasks in a fast paced production.
They will have a well-developed 'eye', a good working knowledge of art, design and film..
|Key Areas of responsibilities:
• Work closely with the animation lead/supervisor to create high standard of animation for broadcast
• Must communicate well and be willing to take notes and direction, under tight deadlines
• Will work closely with Rigging team to troubleshoot and problem
• Must have at least 3 years’ experience working as a Lead Animator (or similar position) in either broadcast or feature film work.
• Thorough knowledge of May and/or 3DS Max
• Ability to problem solve and predict problems with assigned tasks
• Must be comfortable without source management with an emphasis on clear communication and follow through.
• Task Driven, self-motivated, and proactive
• Must be open to direction.
• Must demonstrate attention to detail in the finishing of assets and shots.
• Experience with shotgun (or asset tracking systems) is considered a big plus.
Contract type: Fixed Contract