|JOB TITLE: Recruiter
REPORTING TO: Recruitment Manager Ireland and UK
The role of in house Recruiter with Brown Bag Films is a varied recruitment position covering all sourcing and organisational recruitment requirements for Dublin and Manchester positions.
Based full time in Dublin, the Recruiter will work as part of a busy HR partnership and will be a flexible and dedicated resource working in a fast paced, creative environment.
This role will suit an experienced recruitment professional with high attention to detail and excellent client interfacing skills. This is a full time, permanent position onsite in the Smithfield studio.
|Working with the Recruitment Manager to ensure all open vacancies are worked through in accordance with the studio Recruitment Policy in a time conscious and customer oriented manner.
· Proactively source new talent through social media, LinkedIn, industry blogs and events
· Meet with and collaborate closely with Hiring Managers to understand the full scope of positions and ensure all job descriptions/ interview materials are accurately prepared & fit for purpose
· Ensure full compliance with interview standards and practice
· Screen and interview candidates as required, acting as first point of contact for the Studio
· Shortlisting candidates for opportunities and working closely with communicating shortlist to the Hiring Manager
· Work closely to ensure all data is accurate & recruitment can be confident in their accuracy on all relevant stats for the Senior Management Team. Use the MILO Hr system in full capacity for Recruit.
· Work with the HR Administrator to ensure the smooth transition from offer to contract creation & induction
· Respond to candidate queries over email and phone. Ensure swift follow up in feedback for candidates who are in process, following best practice guidelines as set out by the department.
· From time to time you may be requested to attend recruitment events (some international travel may apply) however this should be no more than 5-10% and is flexible.
· Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure our digital platforms are successful as part of our recruitment strategy
· Be a key advocate and administrator of the teams’ HRIS, ensuring our data is accurate, compliant and guidelines adhered to, along with the wider HR team
Post vacancies to relevant advertising platforms
Sending and storage of all test materials, ensuring all NDAs and tests are sent
Ownership of the Recruitment Inbox for questions on applications/interviews/tests
Monitoring of referred candidates and working with the Recruitment Manager to order referral bonus cards/update HR Manchester
Work with the Recruitment Manager for stats as required by Senior Management team
Work to support new hires who may be relocating with additional information if required.
L&D/HR Support ( Approx 20%)
Work with the L&D Manager and HR team to support & coordinate the onboarding program for the Dublin studio and ad hoc projects as required.
· 3-5 years minimum recruitment experience. In house experience ideal, however agency experience is also acceptable
- Experience in recruiting for a creative industry/animation/film a distinct advantage.
- Relevant experience in working in a creative studio environment/live action/animation a distinct advantage
· Strong systems experience required. Past experience dealing with ATS systems, CRM’s, HRIS etc. will be essential.
· Microsoft Suite proficient
· Past experience hiring for APAC, EMEA and dealing with international hiring is key
· Previous experience in a direct client facing role essential
· Excellent interview skills & interview analytical skill set with a strong ability to match profiles to current and potential opportunities.
Flexible attitude and ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment
Brown Bag Films competencies
Continuous development ( self and others) Working knowledge
Planning and Organising - Working knowledge
Decision making and Problem Solving - Advanced knowledge
Effective Communication - Advanced knowledge
Team and Collaborative working - Working knowledge
Innovation and Creative thinking - Working knowledge
Change, Adaptability and Flexibility - Working knowledge
Leadership - Working knowledge