|Brown Bag Films Dublin have an exciting opportunity to join the Recruitment team to support hiring the best creative talent within the Animation/VFX industry.
The role of in-house Recruiter with Brown Bag Films is a varied recruitment position covering all sourcing and organisational recruitment requirements for Dublin and Manchester positions.
Based full time in Dublin, the Studio Recruiter will work as part of a busy HR partnership and will be a flexible and dedicated resource. This is a fast-paced, creative environment suiting someone who is looking for a Recruiter position in a niche industry.
This role will suit a customer oriented professional with high attention to detail and excellent client interfacing skills. This is a full time, permanent position onsite in the Smithfield studio.
Working with the Recruitment Manager to ensure all open vacancies are worked through in accordance with the studio Recruitment Policy in a time conscious and customer-oriented manner.
· Meet with and collaborate closely with Hiring Managers to understand the full scope of positions and ensure all job descriptions/ interview materials are accurately prepared & fit for purpose
· Screen and interview candidates as required, acting as first point of contact for the Studio
· Shortlist candidates for opportunities and communicating shortlist to the Hiring Manager
· Work to ensure all data is accurate & recruitment can be confident in their accuracy on all relevant stats for the HR Director Irl and UK. Use the MILO Hr system in full capacity for Recruit.
· Collaborate with the HR Generalist to ensure the smooth transition from offer to contract creation & induction
· Respond to candidate queries over email and phone. Ensure swift follow up in feedback for candidates who are in process, following best practice guidelines as set out by the department.
· From time to time you may be requested to attend recruitment events (some international travel may apply) however this should be no more than 5-10% and is flexible.
· Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure our digital platforms are successful as part of our recruitment strategy
· Act as a key advocate and administrator of the teams’ HRIS, ensuring our data is accurate, compliant and guidelines adhered to, along with the wider HR team
Post vacancies to relevant advertising platforms as priority
Ownership of the Recruitment Inbox
Monitoring of referred candidates and working with the Recruitment Manager to track same.
Work with the Recruitment Manager for stats as required by HR Director/Senior Management
L&D Support ( Approx 20%)
Work with the L&D Manager and HR team to support & coordinate ad hoc projects as required.
· 2-3 years recruitment experience as recruitment administrator/coordinator or recruiter. In house experience ideal, however agency experience is also acceptable
- Experience in recruiting for a creative industry/animation/film a distinct advantage but not essential
- Relevant experience in working in a creative studio environment/live action/animation a distinct advantage but not essential
· Strong administration skills required including past experience dealing with ATS systems, CRM’s, HRIS etc. Ideal. Ability to pick up new software quickly and maintain spreadsheets accurately is key.
· Microsoft Suite proficient
· Previous experience in a customer-oriented environment is key.
· Strong interviewing skills and capabilities required. Good common-sense approach & has ability to see full picture/impact of actions within recruitment cycle.
Flexible attitude and ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
Brown Bag Films competencies
Continuous development ( self and others) Working knowledge
Planning and Organising - Working knowledge
Decision making and Problem Solving –Working knowledge
Effective Communication - Advanced knowledge
Team and Collaborative working - Working knowledge
Innovation and Creative thinking - Working knowledge
Change, Adaptability and Flexibility - Working knowledge
Leadership - Working knowledge