|Executive Assistant NY|
|9 Story Media Group is an industry leading creator, producer and distributor of award-winning kids and family focused intellectual property, including “Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood”, “Wild Kratts” and “Doc McStuffins.” Our New York office is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to two executives in a collaborative, creative, fast-paced environment working in production of current series and development of new properties. Candidate must be organized, detail oriented and self-directed, with strong verbal and written communication skills.|
|• Running Execs’ office efficiently and proactively, acting as a liaison between Creative Affairs and multiple departments of 9 Story Media Group as well as individual production teams located in Dublin, Toronto, Manchester and Bali.
• Manage calendars - serving as the point of contact for scheduling and coordinating all internal (9 Story Media Group) and external (broadcaster/network/client) meetings.
• Prioritize deadlines, preparing all relevant materials for review, as well as carving out appropriate time in daily schedule for Execs to complete tasks across multiple projects and teams
• Keep all essential digital documents and assets organized and readily accessible
• Communicate feedback needed from Execs in a clear and timely manner to ensure projects stay on track and all parties are up to date and informed as needed.
• Help prep and coordinate materials for presentations, speaking engagements and press opportunities
• Book and coordinate Execs’ travel
• Generate expense reports related to travel, meals and miscellaneous expenses
• Provide daily general assistance to Execs as-needed, including ordering lunch, running errands, etc.
• Perform with other office staff everyday office tasks such as answering phones, greeting visitors, ordering and stocking supplies, arranging catering and helping plan company events
|The ideal applicant is a flexible thinker who’s able to anticipate needs and prioritize tasks as they arise within a fast-paced schedule and has a minimum of 1-year of previous office experience with a desire to work in children’s media production. As we have multiple projects in development and production at a time, the ability to multi-task across several concurrent deadlines and different production teams is essential in this role.|