|Post Production Coordinator|
|Brown Bag Films, Dublin Studio is currently looking for our next Post Production Coordinator!
Who we are?
- One of the top-performing animation studios operating worldwide
- Creators of well-loved cartoons for kids and grownups in a fast-paced & energised environment
- Award-winning dog lovers, artists, charity activists, amateur boxers (!), tech gurus and a phenomenal teammates
- Pencil wielding, spreadsheet loving, people-focused do-ers, who care about their work and how it has an effect on other
- Driven, engaged, passioned, proactive, collaborative & conscious of our individual impact as part of the whole
About the role:
This role offers an outstanding opportunity to be part of an exciting, creative, dynamic, and multi-cultural company. As a Post Production Coordinator, you will work on the projects from the Animatic through to the final Master Delivery, take part in weekly Production-Post meetings as well as closely partner up with in-house departments for footage and files. Attention to detail and clear written and verbal communication is essential for this role.
|Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate your assigned project from Animatic through to the final Master Delivery and any subsequent follow-ups
- Assist Post Management team on other projects when need emerge
- Assist in-dept resourcing
- Maintain Post Schedules and advise on any updates/flags
- Supervise and delegate to Post Coordinator/Assistant
- Daily prioritisation of tasks and briefing for post personnel on project
- Weekly Stats for Production Team
- Add to weekly Post meetings & weekly Production-Post meetings
- Attendance of weekly Production Meetings
- Team up with our in-house departments for footage and files
- Work in a close partnership with clients, animation studios, and post vendors
|Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- 1-year previous post-production experience essential
- Experienced in database work and maintaining tracking documents
- Good understanding of schedules and deadlines
- Clear and fast communicator of production information
- Comfortable in working to tight deadlines
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (required)
During COVID-19 restrictions, you will first start remotely and then relocate to the Dublin office on a full-time basis when restrictions are removed. The successful candidate must have a right to work in the Republic of Ireland.
Brown Bag Films is an equal opportunities employer that take diversity and inclusion seriously. As a company, we provide high-quality kids' content, and we aim to have diverse characters so that all our audience feel represented. We also want the same for our own workforce, and Brown Bag Films is committed to looking for all kinds of talent to build a diverse workforce in which all social groups are represented.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request an accommodation.